Friday, February 10, 2012

CROWNED/supertrash olammy faux shearling-trimmed jacket



Here I am again working the crown. I'm not gonna give up on these crowns...they are exquisite and they just make me feel like a girl. These crowns can backfire though. Go too matchy matchy with this piece and risk looking like a toddler on Easter. Beware...you were warned here first.

And note my trusty necklace trio...the bullet, the wishbone and the medallion. Sounds like a movie title, huh?





Jerrmaner made me dance for this shoot. I was taking really lousy photos on this particular day, so he thought it might be a good idea to try dancing to relax. So he put on some serious jams (a little 'Gin and Juice' anyone?) and this was the result. Kind of awkward, kind of cool...and maybe something you never ever want to see again.

I'm starting to see the beauty in wearing sunglasses for photos. Wear sunglasses for a photo and you have a 95% chance of taking a good photo. Don't wear sunglasses for a photo and you have about a 50% chance of taking a good photo...unless you are unbelievably photogenic or perhaps, just look like Angelina Jolie.



The jacket is a true star. Looking effortlessly chic is made easy with a jacket like this. And...as if it couldn't get any better...the jacket is totally warm. Perfect for a Colorado girl like me who has to brave the cold quite often.

SEE/homme

saint grace
top

rachel pally leggings

supertrash olammy faux shearling-trimmed jacket

halston heritage self-tie ruched leather boots

bullet necklace (gift from my sister)

marc by marc jacobs wishbone necklace

vintage medallion necklace

crown made by my mom


No comments:

Post a Comment