Saturday, March 24, 2012

YSL/denver





Today we went to the preview of the YSL exhibit (a nice little perk for members of the museum). I wasn't sure what to expect. I mean I love Yves Saint Laurent and I love the Denver Art Museum, so what could possibly go wrong? Absolutely nothing...it was an exquisite display. The exhibit (for me) built up excitement and by the time I reached the last display of clothing, I had a bit of an emotional experience and teared up. Well done, Denver Art Museum! You are still my favorite place in Denver.

I wanted to take pictures but they were not allowed. So I took a picture of my YSL ankle boots that I wore to the exhibit and the brochure from the show.

Be sure to book a weekend trip to Denver to see the exhibit. It is truly a treat!

yves saint laurent cage ankle boots


No comments:

Post a Comment