Thursday, May 3, 2012

TOGETHER AT LAST/ alexander wang chloe sandals

 

Well it wasn't easy, but I finally did it...I finally found the Alexander Wang Chloe sandals in my size.  I guess I wasn't quick enough when these shoes were released.  I saw them hit the online sites, but with the assumption that I had some time, I only made a note of their arrival.  Then I checked on them a few weeks later and they were sold out virtually everywhere!  Buying shoes is so competitive anymore!  So...I called upon my handy visualization tricks and lucky for me, it worked.  The next time I checked Forward by elyse walker; there they were...size 38 in cement/blue.  I can't say that blue was my first choice, but I've grown to enjoy them.  I don't have a lot of blue shoes. 


So here they are...blue, athletic-inspired perfection.  While I know sporty is a major trend right now, I have to say that these shoes may be as close to sporty as I will ever come.  If sporty always incorporated a 4 inch heel then you could definitely count me in on a more regular basis.

After taking the close-up shot of the shoe, Jerrmaner asked me if I wanted to delete it because of the blister.  Why would I do that?!  Blisters are my reality.  There doesn't seem to be a time when I am not nursing a blister...so hiding the fact that they exist just seems ridiculous to me.  


custo barcelona tee

h&m jacket

t by alexander wang boxer shorts

 ray-ban sunglasses

 marc by marc jacobs purse

 alexander wang chloe sandals