Tuesday, July 10, 2012

BOULEVARD SAINT-LAURENT/boutique u&i




So one of the boutiques that I fell in love with while in Montreal was a place called Boutique U&I.  They not only had an array of designer duds, but also featured pieces from their own collection.  I purchased a few pieces from the Boutique U&I collection.  I find that I am still giddy about these pieces even weeks after transacting...they are enchanting, unique and completely inviting.  There is no doubt in my mind that I will always be able to count on these pieces during fashion slumps.  

For now, you get only a glimpse of the leggings I purchased.  They are truly magnificent!  Throw them on with an over-sized sweater or tunic and a pair of great shoes and you are set.  I think that these leggings and I will have a most enchanting
 Fall/Winter together.  

I will be showing pics of the other Boutique U&I pieces that I purchased soon.  Didn't want to give too much of a good thing all at once.  

boutique u&i leggings

zara mullet top

jeffrey campbell benched open shank pump


P.S. The staff at the Boulevard Saint-Laurent location of Boutique U&I was amazing!  They were so friendly and helpful and made my purchasing experience an absolute treat. 


No comments:

Post a Comment