Sunday, August 26, 2012

LULLABY OF DREAMLAND/dior extreme gladiator sandals


This is a dreamy dress that I purchased from an estate sale for a dollar.  Yes...this is a true story.   The moral of the story is that you should never ignore local estate sales.  I have found some of my most favorite pieces at estate sales and sometimes even garage sales. 

This dress is a visual treat.  And while I have yet to wear this dress in public, it has still brought me much delight.  After I purchased this dress, I decided that it was necessary to hang it right out in the open so that I can always enjoy its beauty.  Hope you enjoy it as much as I do.  

Cheers! 


estate sale dress

dior extreme gladiator sandals

my teacup poodle - valentino  

v magazine - always a necessity  


No comments:

Post a Comment