Tuesday, August 21, 2012

THREE-DIMENSIONAL/t by alexander wang ruched jersey miniskirt




Trying to spend as much time as possible with my open-toed shoes before the weather turns cold.  I can't believe that summer is almost over!  I am not as excited about F/W shoes in general, but this year I am really wondering what to buy.  Yes, I love the F/W 2012 shoes from Celine, Prada, Miu Miu and Phillip Lim, but do I need them?  I am not fully inspired to transact yet.  I think it's just my Denver mentality coming out...I know that my shoes take a beating every winter and the idea of subjecting such beauties to such a brutal environment just breaks my heart. 

 pure dkny jacket

t by alexander wang long-sleeve t-shirt

vintage necklace

missoni for target cosmetic bag used as clutch

aj morgan sunnies

camilla skovgaard beige canvas white patent leather open toe booties

No comments:

Post a Comment