Saturday, October 6, 2012

PRONE TO WANG/alexander wang cummerbund silk-crepe pants


There are two obsessions of mine that I would like to share, the first one being Alexander Wang and the second one being The Outnet.  And when the two combine pure magic takes place.  I am always waiting for the "Just In: Alexander Wang" emails to appear in my inbox and when they do, I have to strike!  Buying Alexander Wang can be quite competitive at times.  I'm surely not the only one that has Wang fever...in fact, I think it's pretty common and people refer to girls like me as "Wangettes."

Anyways...the Fall 2011 collection was recently added to The Outnet.  That was one of my favorite Wang collections to date.  Loved the streamers, metallics, fur and tuxedo-inspired detailing.  Need a refresher?  Click here.  

alexander wang cummerbund silk-crepe pants

alexander wang paneled silk-chiffon top

h&m motorcycle jacket

dolce vita hamilton bootie

aj morgan sunnies

vintage bracelets

in retrospect vintage earring bracelet


No comments:

Post a Comment