Friday, December 7, 2012

GOING BACK TO CALI/los angeles, california









About a month ago, I took a little weekend trip to LA.  I had been to LA before, but it had been awhile...so everything felt very new to me.  I had the absolute best time!  The shopping, the food, the art, the architecture...so much excitement and beauty in one place!  I realized that I need to visit LA more often...as in, at least once a year.

Here are a few shots of some of the highlights.  

P.S.  Be sure to check out SEE/homme for your new free music download.  This is a good one!  Don't miss it!

Photos in order of appearance:

the fat cow restaurant at the grove


lacma - urban light by chris burden

street art - venice beach

venice beach

lacma - video flag z by nam june paik

lacma - actual size by michael heizer

lacma - stanley kubrick exhibit






No comments:

Post a Comment