Monday, January 21, 2013

A TASTE OF SPRING/katie by katie gallagher katie legging




  

 

I'm so craving spring right now.  It's been warm the past few days in Denver, so I decided to create my own spring by wearing this floral kimono that I purchased in LA.

Also wearing my new Katie By Katie Gallagher leggings.  I am so in love with these!  I have been following Katie Gallagher for a while now and I just love everything that she does.  I find myself constantly impressed with her pattern making...she is just on another level!  If you haven't looked at the pictures from her shows then you must do so immediately!  It would be an absolute dream come true to attend one of her shows and get a close-up view of the clothing, the hair, the make-up and even the nails.     

I was super excited when I saw that Katie Gallagher had an affordable line of clothing selling online...and I knew that a transaction was inevitable.  So what did I buy?  These perfect leggings with a visible seam...so perfect, I could almost cry.  



t by alexander wang dress

floppy hat from nordstrom

audrey 3+1 kimono purchased at sara marco in la

ysl cage ankle boots



No comments:

Post a Comment