Sunday, January 13, 2013

LUCKY NUMBER 13/margiela for h&m flat jacket




We had a lucky break this weekend...we went back to H&M and scored several Margiela pieces for $5-$20 a piece...I'm serious...I would not joke about something like this.  It was truly a New Year's miracle! 

So...I purchased the flat jacket.  I like it, but I wish it was a size smaller.  I'm not going to complain though because it was $20.  Also, I was able to wear it over this vintage Mickey sweatshirt that I also found this weekend.  I was so excited when I found my childhood Mickey Mouse sweatshirt at my mom's house this weekend.  But I couldn't just wear it sweatshirt style...had to be worn with massive rhinestone earrings and a fancy corsage.  


margiela for h&m flat jacket

vintage mickey mouse sweatshirt

vintage rhinestone earrings

black rose corsage 



No comments:

Post a Comment