Sunday, April 14, 2013

I'VE NEVER FELT LIKE THIS BEFORE/fendi polifonia ankle boot

 

Expect to see these shoes a lot...I'm absolutely smitten and I'm not sure that I have ever felt this way about a shoe before.  Aren't they perfect?  I don't think any of the stores in Denver carry these shoes, but I am so lucky to have a wonderful shoe guy at Nordstrom that made the special order for me.  I look forward to a great future with these precious beauties.  

Note the clutch (I don't think it is really a clutch but that's what it is to me).  I bought it in Vienna at the MUMOK.  It's made of waterproof/tear resistant paper.  It was displayed at the museum with a permanent marker because you can actually write on it.  I fell in love with the idea right away!  But now, I just don't know what to write...whatever I write will stay on there forever, so it's gotta be good!  I am tempted to just give my 4 year old niece a Sharpie and see what she comes up with...but of course, that's a bit of a risk too.  Please let me know if you have any other brilliant ideas.

Check out what Digital Vacancy is doing here: SEE/homme 

fendi polifonia ankle boot

zara printed mini skirt with frill

mumok paper clutch

h&m pineapple tee

h&m denim shirt

gucci sunglasses




 

No comments:

Post a Comment