Sunday, May 19, 2013

IF YOU LIKE SOMETHING, PUT A BIRD ON IT/zara embroidered bomber jacket









Fell in love with this jacket right away.  I'm a total sucker for anything with a bird on it.  But I have to say that Zara's website continues to dazzle me this season (bird or not) and I just can't stop placing orders!  

Also, I was very much inspired by the April 2013 NYLON Magazine, as I decided to do the whole veil/baseball cap look.  Love it!  Too warm for a beanie, so I might as well incorporate the veil in another manner.  

Check out Jerrmaner...always looking good!  SEE/homme

zara embroidered bomber jacket (click here if you want one)

theory cotton tank

t by alexander wang boxer shorts

alexander wang bianca runway fishskin sandal

alexander wang jade stingray and suede clutch

vintage veil

gap baseball cap  





No comments:

Post a Comment