Sunday, August 4, 2013

BLACK SOCK REVIVAL/prada black snakeskin bow platform sandals



I borrowed these little footies for my recent trip to Portland.  They seemed like a good idea to wear with my sneakers to prevent blisters, but they didn't work out as well as I thought they would.  They would actually slip off my foot within a few steps...something about the sneaker/footie combination  just didn't work.

I decided to try them out in another way before giving up on footies forever.  This time with the thought of the Prada S/S 2009 runway show in mind.  Remember that show?  The models wore little footies with their sandals and it looked divine.  I actually have a pair of those runway sandals and I had been meaning to try the footie + sandal combo for a while now.  

 The result?  I love it!  It gives my sandals a completely different look.  Now I just wonder if these footies can breathe new life into some of my other sandals.  Stay tuned...


prada black snakeskin bow platform sandals



No comments:

Post a Comment