Friday, September 6, 2013

I LOVE THE 90s/zara checked/floral combination blouse


The 90s trend is still very much alive and I'm going to keep running with it for as long as I can.  The 90s may not mean much to everyone, but I was a teenager during the 90s and therefore, this time period holds a very special place in my heart.  I remember the good music, My So Called Life and everything grunge. 

With that being said...I have to mention that I am loving the plaid and floral separates that Zara is offering right now.  It's a perfect way to update your look and attain that perfect grunge look that has taken over the fashion world this A/W 2013.  Don't be afraid of mixing prints either.  Think Saint Laurent A/W 2013 as you mix it up.  Try stars with florals, plaids with hearts and any other print combo your mind can imagine.  I would also suggest adding a flannel to your next sexy night-out look.  I promise...it will not fail you.  Think Angela Chase; think Alicia Silverstone in Aerosmith videos; and last but not least, think Liv Tyler in Empire Records...let them be your guides and you will not fail. 

Click on the clicks below.  I have linked to my favorite Zara pieces that can add just a touch of 90's to your current wardrobe.





or what I'm wearing...
 


No comments:

Post a Comment